Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LOCATION - The Rest Area



I was asked often where the rest area was located.  I wish there was one out there like the one described in the story.  It exists only in my mind.




I have never heard of a rest area that is marked closed and yet allows for some traffic, that one bathroom is closed but the men's room is open, and that has so much nudity.  I know of bathhouses that work like this, but not rest areas.

Having said that, there are some actual rest areas that served as inspiration for the location.  There are several in Minnesota, Montana, California, Nevada, and Arizona that pop into my mind.  A few have areas in "the bushes" where sexual activity occurs.

A lot of what Dan experiences come from my days of exploring gay sex.  I used to cruise the rest areas.  I have been in a deserted rest area in the middle of nowhere listening to a semi approaching from two miles away.  I have been caught in the rain at one too.  Hell, at Donner Summit between Reno and Sacramento I was caught in a blizzard.  Only one semi pulled in.  He came in and took the stall next to me.  After all the initial contacts, we were jerking together.  I knelt down to give him head.  He stopped me inches away from his dick and said, "No, no, I'm straight."  As he was about to cum he started turning away from me.  I asked for him to cum on my face, and he said "Fuck yeah!" and came all over my face.

But those days are sadly coming to an end.  A lot of the rest areas have been de-fag-ified.  Cruising has become more hindered.  Glory holes are scarce.  Everyone seems to run to the Apps for hooking up; most complain about it.

So, I wanted this rest area to be what I remember and what I would have loved to have been at.

Most of the complaints at rest areas is the fear of being discovered.  The introduction of Officer Blakely, the rest area worker, was designed to alleviate any fear, allowing the nudity, the orgy, the man on man interaction, allowing me to be free with what I wrote.

Having said that, if anyone knows of a place like this I would love to visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment