Monday, July 25, 2011

TOPIC - Safe Sex? What's that?




I wrote 11 Days with Sgt Tate as my escape from reality.  I envisioned a 6'5" hung bear behemoth Marine Drill Instructor with millions made from patents.  He doesn't exist in reality.  (If he does, send him my way.)  I envisioned a Rest Area closed to the public but open to dozens of truckers all looking to get laid.  It doesn't exist in reality.  (If it does let me know where I should go for a little fun.)  I envisioned that unprotected sex doesn't have any worries.  That doesn't exist in reality.







But each of these things are items that exist freely in my mind.  Each exists the way that I want them to, pure in their own essence.


As I write this, I am HIV negative.  I plan on staying that way; I'm on PrEP.  (If you do not know how a once a day pill can greatly help reduce the possibility of contracting HIV, you should investigate it here.)  And, I do not participate in risky behavior.  I won't.  But that doesn't mean I don't fantasize about wild kinky pig sex.  This story allows me to explore all those fetishes in a safe environment.


I have gotten a number of people inquire about safety and being responsible to our community.  This is not about responsibility and education, but a way to express myself.

It was suggested that I put a disclaimer at the beginning of my revised story.  I have done that, but I will also stress that this is a work of fantasy and that I choose not to consider safe sex part of it, as it would effectively ruin the fantasy part, my fantasy.

Besides, the last adjective I would ever use to describe sex with Tate would be "safe" even if condoms were used in every scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment